Construction EquipmentEquipment Installation, planning and design
The unique physical parameters relating to particular construction sites combined with an understanding of the various elements of construction equipment that are required to construct a building can be input into simulation models. Simulation models can then be used to perform various forms of analysis to optimise the construction equipment selection on site. These services can be used to optimise cranage requirements and vertical and horizontal transport requirements. Detailed design of crane bases and ties, concrete placing boom installation, back-propping etc, can then be performed.
Temporary works planning & design
Temporary works refers to any structural works that are required for the execution, completion and maintenance of permanent works. This includes the need for overhead protection, temporary access into the site, the housing and protection of workers, protection of workers and other requirements which may need to be addressed as a result of placing structures or restricting access to particular areas of a site.
Examples of projects where Exallos have provided equipment services include:
- King St Wharf: Sydney, Australia
- Melbourne Cricket Ground: Melbourne, Australia
- National Australia Bank Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
- Newquay Development: Melbourne, Australia
- Pitt & Bathhurst Streets: Sydney, Australia
- Queen Victoria Village: Melbourne, Australia
- Royal Brisbane Hospital: Brisbane, Australia
- Suncorp Football Stadium: Brisbane, Australia
- Walsh Bay Apartments: Sydney, Australia
- World Tower: Sydney, Australia